Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.957 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 105% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,681 лв (€1,881) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miri costs RM17 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lima costs S/. 10 (about 3 hours ago)