Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Burgas, Bulgaria
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.263 BGN / LYD *
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,019 лв (1,599 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $45 (about 4 hours ago)