Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Burgas, Bulgaria
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BGN / IRR *
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,917 лв (﷼ 45,402,401) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Conakry costs 6,300,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)