Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 106% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,922 лв (€2,005) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 16,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Victoria costs C$1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 899 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)