Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18346 BGN / MAD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,356 лв (12,841 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $115 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)