Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BGN / COP
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,987 лв (COL$3,830,042) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $19,999 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Loja costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)