Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BGN / XAF
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 89% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,784 лв (1,269,155 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in İzmir costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Roanoke, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)