Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Burgas, Bulgaria
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BGN / IRR *
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,403 лв (﷼ 57,011,420) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 220 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hua Hin costs 7,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)