Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42235 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,181 лв (R$ 5,165) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Aberdeen costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)