Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45662 BGN / PLN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,184 лв (4,782 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Conakry costs 6,300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)