Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01912 BGN / BDT
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,577 лв (Taka 82,467) in Khulna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)