Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 351%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BGN / XAF
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 163% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,472 лв (1,499,929 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 16,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Victoria costs C$1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 899 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)