Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Burgas, Bulgaria
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03915 BGN / SDG *
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 68% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,520 лв (89,901 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jalgaon costs ₨15,248 (31 minutes ago)