Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00048 BGN / UGX
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 14% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,632 лв (3,398,395 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $115 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)