Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07650 BGN / CZK
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,570 лв (33,599 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in İzmir costs 100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Roanoke, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)