Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00227 BGN / CLP
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,744 лв (CH$1,206,368) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$340,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 347,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,626 (about 2 hours ago)