Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.767 BGN / USD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 133% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,660 лв ($2,637) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)