Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BGN / KRW
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 123% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,238 лв (₩2,907,511) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)