Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 726 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.635 BGN / USD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,373 лв ($1,452) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)