Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BGN / CDF *
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,886 лв (1,774,447 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 16,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Victoria costs C$1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 899 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)