Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42480 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,322 лв (R$ 5,467) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $19,999 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Loja costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)