Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45616 BGN / PLN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,240 лв (4,911 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $130 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)