Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.620 BGN / TND
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 46% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,088 лв (1,755 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Karachi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)