Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.342 BGN / CAD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,988 лв (C$2,972) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $19,999 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Loja costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)