Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00077 BGN / TZS
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,393 лв (3,115,882 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sarnia costs C$74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$83,060,000 (about 4 hours ago)