Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09091 BGN / MXN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,740 лв (Mex$ 19,136) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 5 hours ago)