Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01205 BGN / DZD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,197 лв (99,382 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)