Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02811 BGN / MZN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 133% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,429 лв (157,548 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Basel costs CHF 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 4 hours ago)