Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25070 BGN / CNY
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,978 лв (7,891元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)