Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09369 BGN / MXN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,441 лв (Mex$ 15,378) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)