Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25158 BGN / CNY
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 17% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,331 лв (9,267元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $1,615 (about 2 hours ago)