Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05850 BGN / THB
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 50% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,704 лв (46,219 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 3 hours ago)