Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.957 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,776 лв (€1,419) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (27 minutes ago)