Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42543 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,296 лв (R$ 5,396) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Basel costs CHF 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 4 hours ago)