Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BGN / KRW
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,337 лв (₩2,831,364) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 177 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)