Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02156 BGN / INR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,951 лв (₨90,498) in Bhavnagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)