Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.001 BGN / BAM
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,777 лв (1,774KM) in Banja Luka.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mbeya costs 1,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)