Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.510 BGN / ILS
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 120% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,400 лв (8,632 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Sebastian costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.76 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)