Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.524 BGN / PEN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,741 лв (S/. 3,320) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,020 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 1,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 119 (about 2 hours ago)