Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00457 BGN / KZT
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,791 лв (391,986 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Sebastian costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.76 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)