Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00048 BGN / MGA
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,706 лв (3,572,121 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $130 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)