Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.268 BGN / JOD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 51% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,862 лв (Dinar 1,262) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)