Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00110 BGN / IQD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,878 лв (1,705,410 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)