Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00111 BGN / IQD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,998 лв (1,798,381 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,499TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Salvador costs $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapeco costs R$ 2.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)