Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 92 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03284 USD / TWD
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 29% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,282 (69,505 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 3 hours ago)