Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.103 USD / EUR
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,383 (€2,160) in Vigo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $1,615 (about 2 hours ago)