Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00126 USD / CLP
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 46% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,993 (CH$1,584,499) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,020 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 1,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 119 (about 2 hours ago)