Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.107 USD / EUR
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,645 (€2,389) in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 1,500,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Arica costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)