Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Buffalo, New York, United States
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / VES *
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,585 (34,336,231 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 2 hours ago)