Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.567 USD / BAM
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,692 (2,984KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 2 hours ago)